Mold Restoration And Remediation Services in Atlanta and surrounding area
Why Choose Universal Refinish Mold Restoration of Atlanta?
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Have Questions? Call Us Today – 770-630-5132
Mold can produce allergens and irritants and has the potential to cause other health effects. Mold can spread quickly through your home or business in as little as 48 hours. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, state of the art equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
- Identification / correction of moisture problem.
- Isolation of work area and HVAC.
- Build a Containment area and a Decontainment Chamber around mold issue area.
- Air Flow management.
- Demolition and removal of porous materials.
- Cleaning of remaining materials.
- Deep Cleaning of all surfaces in work area.
- Post Remediation ” Clearance ” testing.
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- The presence of mold growth and/or mold spores, whose identity, location and quantity are not reflective of a normal fungal ecology for similar indoor environments, and which may produce adverse health effects, cause damage to materials and/or adversely affect the operation or function of the building systems.
- Three different class of mold are Normal Fugal Ecology, Settled Spores, and Actual Growth.
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor MVOC and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Mold Spores can germinate within 12-24 hours.
- Mold Sores can colonize within 48-72 hours under ideal conditions.
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, certified, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician