Repairing or replacing your cultured marble surface will cost a lot of money. Our quality cultured marble refinishing service is cost effective & will save you a fortune.
Our countertop refinishing process:
- De-caulk around cultured marble as needed
- Strip cultured marble surface, taking all sealants off
- Repair chips & scratches (chips and scratches are common to be found on cultured marble)
- Four step cleaning process (a thorough cleaning is very important for film coating to adhere to the surface)
- Four adhesive film coatings
- Four top film finish coatings
- Caulk surrounding cultured marble as needed
You don’t have to replace your damaged or unwanted cultured marble surface. The cost of cultured marble removal and replacement averages thousands of dollars. Our cultured marble refinishing service will save you over 80% cost of replacement. Scratches, chips, & cracks can easily by refinished or repaired with our state of the art refinishing technology. We’ll make your damaged cultured marble look brand new. The refinishing/restoration process can be completed in a matter of hours. You will be able to use your refinished cultured marble surface after 24 hours.
If our firm can be of service to you, feel free to contact us at (770) 630-5132 in Atlanta or (763) 390-5160 in the Twin Cities area. Or simply complete the form to the right for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation.