Our Concrete Division Offers:
- Concrete stain
Looking forward to a concrete driveway, patio, walk ways, or retaining walls? Look no further. We offer an excellent concrete service with efficiency and at an affordable contractor’s price, due to the volume of concrete work that we perform for General Contractors. With Universal Refinish, you have come straight to the source!
Have you been scared away in the past by quotes from “Big Box” retailers offering “so called” discount drive way projects that simply don’t fit into your budget? Or, have you just been putting off any hopes of having your drive way installed because the thought of dealing with another unscrupulous contractor is just too much of a hassle? (We don’t blame you on this one)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’re certain you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see how inexpensive and painless it can be to get a new driveway with our service.
Our team of concrete experts are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We don’t want to just earn your business for today, we want to build a relationship for life.
- Call 811 utility
- Demo existing driveway
- Install waterproof moisture board
- Form driveway
- Form check
- Grade driveway
- Install conduit PVC pipe
- Sub base
- Install wet set welded wire mesh fence 6X6
- Install type 3 rebar wet set
- Pour driveway with 4000 PSI & fiber mesh
- Install control joints every 10 ft down driveway
- Install control joints every 10 ft wide
- Picture frame with broom finish
- Uninstall form
- Remove trash
- Pressure wash street
- Universal Refinish will provide free consultation. We see this as the beginning of our relationship. Whether you know what you want or you’re still thinking it through, our Consultants will meet with you at your home and talk you through the process.
- After our free consultation, we’ll meet with you to finalize the labor proposal and the scope of the project. We’re known for standing by our estimates and communicating with you immediately if you make a decision that changes the estimate in any way.
- Once you’re happy with the design, we’ll order the materials. Before we begin demo or construction, we’ll assign a Project Manager to your drive way project and perform a job-site-walk-through with both the Project Manager and the Consultant present. Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of building management personnel and companies.
- Once the materials arrive and the necessary approvals are obtained, we can begin construction. The Project Manager will facilitate communication between you, the crew and any professional tradesmen involved.
- When the majority of the drive way is done, the Project Manager will walk through with you and create a “touch-up” list that documents any items that are incomplete or unsatisfactory. Once this list is compiled, the touch-up crew will go through and take care of every item on the list to your satisfaction. We offer a 5 Year warranty on Driveway work.
If our firm can be of service to you, feel free to contact us at (770) 630-5132 in Atlanta or (763) 390-5160 in the Twin Cities area. Or simply complete the form to the right for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation.