Water and Sewer back up Restoration Services
Why Choose Universal Refinish for Water Damage Restoration?
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- State of the art water Extraction and Drying Equipment
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Damage Assessment
- Water Removal/Water Extraction
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Dehumidification / Ventalation
- Temperature Control
Have Questions? Call Us Today – 770-630-5132
What water damage can do to your property?
- Mold ” Mold Spores can germinate within 12-24 hours”
- Fixtures can also accumulate mold
- Deteriorate Structure
Three different type of water category
- Category 1 – Water originates from a sanitary water source and dose not pose substantial risk from dermal, ingestion or inhalation exposures. Examples can include, but not limited to:
- broken water-supply line
- tub or sink overflows with no contaminants
- appliance malfunctions involving water-supply lines
- broken toilet tanks
- Caterory 2– Water contains significant contamination and has the potential to cause discomfort or sickness if contacted or consumed by humans. It can also contain microorganisms or nutrients for microorganisms, as well as organic or inorganic matter. Examples can include, but not limited to:
- discharge lines from dishwasher or washing machines
- overflows from toilet bowls on the room side of the trap with some urine but no feces.
- broken aquariums
- Catergory 3– Water is grossly contaminate and can contain pathogenic, toxigenic or other harmful agents. Examples can include, but not limited to:
- Any sewage back up
- Toilet backflows that originate from beyond the toilet trap regardless of visible color or content.
- Ground surface water and rising water from rivers or streams.
- All forms of flooding from seawater
- Above sources carrying silt, organic matter, pesticides, regulated materials or toxic organic substances.
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster If your home or business is affected by water damage, we can provide an immediate emergency response that helps to prevent secondary damage and mold.
We Use State of the Art Drying Equipment and Techniques to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.