Due to the non-porous surface of the finish, there is no need to use abrasive cleaners. Any household liquid detergent will give you excellent results. To remove mineral stains, use mild acid solution such as a liquid bow cleaner. All organic coatings must cure. They start to cure from the time of application for a total of several weeks.
- Use the surface for 48 hours from the time of refinishing for solvent base chemical.
- Leave soap or shampoo on refinished surfaces for a long period of time.
- Use abrasive cleaner such as S-O-S pads, Comet, Soft Scrub, or Bleach.
- Use bath mats with suction cups.
- Pick up surface dust with fingers. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning
- Allow a faucet to continue leaking onto the refinished surface.
- Clean thoroughly once a week.
- Use cleaning chemicals: Lysol Basin & Tile, Simple Green and Mr. Clean Liquid
Universal Refinish recommends diluting Simple Green with water. The ratio of mixing is 1 to 1.
If our firm can be of service to you, feel free to contact us at (770) 630-5132 in Atlanta or (763) 390-5160 in the Twin Cities area. Or simply complete the form to the right for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation.