Looking to remodel your bathroom? Look no further. We offer an excellent Bathroom remodeling service with efficiency and at an affordable contractor’s price, due to the volume of bathroom remodeling we perform for General Contractors. With Universal Refinish, you have come straight to the source!
If your plan is to turn a master bath into a spa-like retreat, but the mere mention of money brings on an outbreak of hives, take heart. Figuring out the financials for a bathroom remodel doesn’t have to be a stressful experience.
Have you been scared away in the past by quotes from “Big Box” retailers offering “so called” discount bathroom remodeling projects that simply don’t fit into your budget?
Or, have you just been putting off any hopes of having your dream bathroom installed because the thought of dealing with another unscrupulous contractor is just too much of a hassle? (We don’t blame you on this one)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’re certain you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see how inexpensive and painless it can be to totally renovate your existing bathroom or bathrooms with our service.
Our team of bathroom remodeling experts is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. We don’t want to just earn your business for today; we want a relationship for life.
Bathroom Remodel Steps:
- Universal Refinish will provide free consultation. We see this as the beginning of our relationship. Whether you know what you want or you’re still thinking it through, our Remodeling Consultants will meet with you at your home and talk you through the process.
- After our free consultation, we’ll meet with you to finalize the labor proposal and the scope of the project. We’re known for standing by our estimates and communicating with you immediately if you make a decision that changes the estimate in any way.
- Once you’re happy with the design, we’ll order the materials. Before we begin construction, we’ll assign a Project Manager to your renovation project and perform a job-site-walk-through with both the Project Manager and the Remodeling Consultant present. Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of building management personnel and companies.
- Once the materials arrive and the necessary approvals are obtained, we can begin construction. The Project Manager will facilitate communication between you, the crew and any professional tradesmen involved.
- When the majority of the construction is done, the Project Manager will walk through with you and create a “touch-up” list that documents any items that are incomplete or unsatisfactory. Once this list is compiled, the touch-up crew will go through and take care of every item on the list to your satisfaction. We also offer a 5 Year warranty on bathroom remodeling.
Universal Refinish can resurface almost any hard surface with an anti-slip solution to prevent accidents due to slip-falls and can be installed during the refinishing process. Once applied, the solution will be an integral part of the refinished surface and will continue to offer protection for the life of the refinished surface. Our anti-slip solution can be applied to ceramic tile, glazed brick, marble, polished stone, terrazzo, river rock, concrete, quarry tile, porcelain, and enamel bathtubs & showers.
More about Slip-Fall Accidents:
- Slip-Fall incidents are the leading category of serious personal injury accidents each year in businesses, commercial buildings, on public concourses and plazas, and in homes.
- Falls are the leading cause of nonfatal injury representing one-third of hospitalized injured persons and one-fifth of non-hospitalized injured persons each year.
- Slip-Falls account for over thousands of long-term disabling injuries per year.
- One in three serious bone breaks for seniors result in death within one year of the accident. The incidence of disabling mobility limitations and premature deaths related to injuries sustained in fall accidents is staggering.
- Slip-Falls kill more workers than all other combined forms of workplace accidents.
- Slip-Falls are the number one cause of accidents in Hotels, Restaurants and Public Buildings; Over 70% occur on flat and level surfaces.
A safe way step tub will allow those that you love and care for to bathe independently and maintain dignity. Safety bathtub is designed to allow ease of access for those unable to bathe in a regular tub, including those with physical challenges, limited mobility or the elderly. In addition, safety bathtub will assist the caregivers who must often lift or support an individual while helping them into a regular bathtub.
A safety bathtub or walk-in tub on average costs between $2,500 – $10,000. Instead of tearing out plumbing, ripping up floors, damaging walls, and waiting for weeks without a tub, our State-of-the-Art technology can be completed in a matter of hours. Universal Refinish can save you nearly 80% over replacement costs.
If our firm can be of service to you, feel free to contact us at (770) 630-5132 in Atlanta or (763) 390-5160 in the Twin Cities area. Or simply complete the form to the right for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation.